Friday, February 29, 2008

Day 59 Weighing in and not taking my own advice.

The fifty ninth day went good as far as the intake goes, I tried to spread the food out so that I ate every 2 hours or so, and got to 1372 calories for the day. I feel like I ate balanced enough and the day felt ok.

I thought Friday would never get here so that I can get an official weigh in for this dismal week. At the beginning of the week I was fully expecting to get by my second mini goal which was to be under 479 lbs which would have been my last known weight from about 6 years ago, but I cannot say that I made that goal this week. close but no cigar. I weighed in at 483 lbs last Friday and would have been more than ecstatic to get under that 479 mark this week, but I only made it down to 481lbs (480.8 actually but I am rounding) for the week, so thats only a 2lb loss. countless times I have told people via email, posts in forums or responses to blogs that 2lb loss in a week is a good loss, I can't take my own advice and support and knowledge to heart I guess, because 2lbs does not feel good to me at this point. I DO know that a 2lb loss is totally acceptable, but it just feels bleh to me right now. Hopefully I am just in some kind of slow down period that my body is forcing me into and the faster losses will come back this week, but if not I need to adjust my senses to realize that 2lbs is OK.

This 1983 Suzuki GS650 weighs in at 481 lbs

Nothing inspirational, nothing too witty for today, I am not unhappy, because a loss is a loss. nothing in the rule book says I have to be 100% happy with a 2lb loss right? also I did meet my cardio goal for the month and I am 45 push ups away from the push ups goal for the month (which I will meet after todays work out) so I am happy for meeting the work out goals I set for myself in the beginning of the month. with that I will give you the menu for the day.

02/28/2008

Breakfast
8:45 AM
8oz dannon light yogurt 90

10:00 AM
1 tbsp peanut butter 100
1 banana 105

Lunch
12:00 PM
1 progresso light soup 120
5 wheat ritz crackers 70

3:00 PM
4oz baked potato (home made french fries) 110
1 tbsp ketchup 20

4:15 PM
1oz Vermont sharp cheddar 110
8 wheat ritz crackers 112

Dinner
6:45 PM
2 grilled Gortons fish fillets 200
3/4 cup cooked white rice 150
1 cup fresh frozen corn 150
1 pat butter 35

Grand total of 1372 calories for the day, I kind of feel like I want to try something different this week like eating 1600 calories per day to see if it changes anything, and I feel like I should go one more week as is and see what happens. I will decide as the day goes on. I plan on researching it a bit on the net today and deciding the course of the week on my findings. I wish I could take my own advice and my own supportive messages about 2lbs being a good loss, I guess I am just spoiled by the big numbers I had been putting up..or should I say down.

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

Day 59 Weighing in and not taking my own advice.
4/ 5
Oleh