Friday, April 17, 2009

He gained? ya don't say!?

This will be a quick post because I am on the way out the door, I am up! blah! up by 7 pounds from my lowest weight of 344 pounds, yep that's right I am back into the 350's and its got to be mostly "real" gain, I have eaten decently this week but Zero exercise and floating around 1700 (honestly a bit higher on a few days) has shown its face to be a bad thing! I have to run out for some last minute things for tomorrow mornings trout opening season so this is sort of a mini post if you will just because it is weigh in day.

Back pain is still present, and I am not doing my part 100% with the eating, its my fault that I am up because even with no exercise I should be able to maintain a loss. no worries and its just a part of this trip to losing more than 260 pounds and I know that its not the end of the world, maybe I am just too focused on opening day so I am running around my meals all willy nilly, who knows? either way I ain't too worried about it because tomorrow morning none of it will matter when I haul a bucket full O fish home.

Keep on keepin on and all that and don't forget that H2O!

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

He gained? ya don't say!?
4/ 5
Oleh