Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Late night Vegetable fun

Ok, so I was up and bored so I figured I would post up a quick entry with a couple pics from dinner. I made the salad for wify while she finished washing some dishes and thought I would be corny and try my hand at making it look good, I don't know if I succeeded but she said it tasted good.

Ok, this next one is just for fun I hope no one gets offended as its an X rated Pepper. I cut the pepper and looked at My wife and We just looked at each other and I grabbed the camera which was sitting next to me because of the salad pic. She said "why do you need a pic of it" to which my reply was "for the blog of course" she laughed and shook her head at me. so here it is..click it for a larger image lol. sorry had to post it ;)


Heres a photo of how much 1lb of fat is, so the next time only 1 or 2 lbs show up on that scale just imagine this picture and now that much fat is off of your body.


Thats all she wrote, or He in this instance. just a late night interlude for you to ponder over whilst you read along with my progress.

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

Late night Vegetable fun
4/ 5
Oleh