Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 57 Honesty

My weight is not budging, usually by Wednesday I have dropped a decent amount of weight, this entire week since Friday my weight has fluctuated from +1 from Fridays weigh in to -4 and this morning I am at -1 from Fridays weight so 482 as of right this minute, lets just say I am less than enthusiastic about this phenomena. it took 57 days but I am frustrated. there is no way for me to sugar coat this. I am extremely irritated at this sudden wall I have hit, and it IS sudden. I lost 8 lbs last week and here it is just 5 days later and I have been up and down with the weight and am confused and irritated, I am doing nothing different besides I did not exercise on sat-sun which is not abnormal. to say that I am Pissed off at this thing that is happening in my body would only be honest.

can you figure out what it says?

none of that was actually from day 57 as its how I feel this morning. I heard on the news last night that Progresso Italian wedding soup is being pulled from the shelves because of that beef recall, because of the abused animals, Wonderful.....I have a cabinet full of the stuff. I was going to have a long post about the beef industry and why I am not eating it any more but I find myself in a not so creative mood currently. so onto the menu for day 57.

02/26/2008

Breakfast
8:30 AM
1 banana 105
1 tbsp peanut butter 100

11:15 AM
3oz deli turkey breast 100
2 slices lite rye 80
1 tbsp miracle whip 35

Lunch
2:30 PM
1 can low sodium itialian wedding soup 180

4:45 PM
1 pear 120

Dinner
6:30 PM
2 Gorton fish fillets 340
3/4 cup cooked white rice 150
1 cup frozen fresh peas 105
1 pat butter 35

8:30 PM
10oz 1% milk 137

Grand total of 1487 calories
for the day, I apologize for the negative post but its the mood of the morning and I have decided instead of posting up the image of a hopeful fellow dancing along the trail to a weight loss, that I would post up honest feelings. I will not post up that all is well when I am so annoyed at this situation. thanks for reading and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

Day 57 Honesty
4/ 5
Oleh