Thursday, February 7, 2008

Exercise and a meal

Exercise for Thursday went well, I rode the bike for 20 minutes and did my push ups and then stretched. easy peasy. Also I thought I would post up a quick easy and tasty chicken salad I have been making lately.

I use 3oz of roasted chicken breast and I chop it up fine, add 3 slices of dill pickle chopped up, 1 tbsp of miracle whip, and pepper to taste. mix well in a bowl until its all even and put it on some pumpernickle bread add some tomato and there you have it. I only use about 2.5 oz of the chicken on a sandwich and eat the last bite :) it consists of the items below, I added a lite yogurt as a side. its 395 calories if you eat all of the chicken and add the yogurt and for just the sandwich its 310 calories, and very tasty if I do say so myself.

3oz roasted chicken 165
2 slices pumpernickle bread 120
3 dill pickle slices 5
1 tbsp Miracle whip 35
1oz sliced tomato 10
1 dannon lite yogurt 60

Click for a larger view


As Ever
Me

Related Posts

Exercise and a meal
4/ 5
Oleh