Thursday, February 7, 2008

Day 37

So, I skipped exercise again, my shoulder was still feeling odd, and the last thing I need is to put myself out of the exercise game. BUT something I noticed, and this could just be a fluke or a variety of different things, I hopped on the scale today and since I have not been exercising, Tuesday-Wednesday and today is actually Thursday. so 2 solid days no exercise, I have lost more weight in that couple day period than any other 3 day span yet. this makes me think I should be eating more calories per day. so maybe its time for an experiment. The other thing that has changed is I have been taking Lecthin regularly, so maybe thats contributing to the more than usual loss. or maybe its just a good week. I don't know, and I don't know what I will do whether it be more calories and keep the exercise the same, or no exercise for a week to see what happens (which I do not want to do) , or no change at all and be happy with what I am doing so far.

Pretty good day a far as intake went, just under 1500 calories for the day so I am happy with that. I am totally convinced that if I had a food addiction that it is gone. I find myself forgetting to eat at times and remembering only because my daughter will ask for a snack or something and realize is been 4 hours since I have eaten a thing. I do drink almost constantly, whether it be green tea, water, or crystal light.

My clothing is looser! now I know I have only a recorded 13lb loss but remember I had been doing this for almost a full month before I had the scale, and after getting the scale I am on a 1lb per day pace (faster than that for the past couple days) and if its a 1lb per day pace for the entire time (which I don't count on even though its likely correct) that would mean I am down almost 40 lbs! for a person of my stature for clothing to be looser it would have to be a substantial amount of loss for that to occur. anyway, I am down a pants size. a whole pants size! all of my pants that I have been wearing now fall of of me! even with a belt they don't stay up. I am on the last hole in my belt and its not really holding the jeans up, so time for a new belt! My shirts are fitting looser too. not so much to go down a size but definitely looser. I couldn't be happier with my results thus far. I have to dig through the closet and a couple boxes where I have my old cloths and see if I can find a few pair of pants! that feels good, I got to tell ya. unfortunately I know that I don't have many pair in 1 size smaller. But I have a ton of pants 2 sizes smaller (some even brand new with tags still on it) so I am all set for when that happens. I will just wear what I have in 1 size smaller and the too big size with a belt until then. wow that part of the post got long fast lol, I guess I am happier than I thought about it. let me get onto the menu.


02/06/2008

Breakfast
9:15 AM
2 cups bran cereal 180
1 cup 1% milk 110
Dannon lite yogurt 60

Lunch
3:00 PM
3oz roasted chicken 165
2 slices pumpernickle bread 140
3 dill pickle slices 5
1 tbsp Miracle whip 35
glass crystal light 20

Dinner
6:15 PM
2 cups dads chicken soup 350
3/4 cup white rice 150
crystal light 20

7:30 PM
1 pear 120

8:15 PM
1 banana 105


Grand total of 1460 calories for the day, did I mention I am down a pants size? lol I mean a God honest whole size. I can't believe it. I did notice my pants getting looser but a whole size! I am in high spirits and have a distinct feeling of accomplishment going on right now. Thanks for reading!

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

Day 37
4/ 5
Oleh