Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day 53

I always seem to get a late start with posting on the weekends. nothing really extraordinary to report for the day besides the snow that we had, I did find out why I was getting stomach pains a day or so ago, I had made a batch of green tea and had not touched it for a few days (6 maybe) because I had some Arizona left, I ended up drinking the tea I had made and noticed that there was something in the bottom of the jug. it looked like mold or something. I don't know if it was from the tangerines in it or if it just molds in time, but I tossed the tea and have a new jug to make it in from here on out, and I will try and consume it faster, like within a day or two. I will be researching the mold thing online to make sure I am right.

I looked in the almost full length mirror in our bathroom and noticed that I DO look like I lost a good amount of weight. I have been smiling all day because of it. then I noticed the shirt that I am wearing today is a size smaller and I had not worn it in quite some time, it must have got put in the closet in the wrong spot and I didn't notice I grabbed it. so I am happy about that as well. there is no doubt in my mind that by the summer I will be significantly smaller than I am currently. I can look at my wife and see that she has lost a lot as well. she looks totally different and its just about 27lbs that she has lost if I am remembering correctly. so we are both doing well. I did go over my calories slightly for the fifty third day but only because I counted wrong, hmmmm for having nothing to report today I sure wrote a lot, so onto the menu.

02/22/2008

Breakfast
8:30 AM
1 banana 105
1 tbsp of peanut butter 100

10:45 AM
1 pear 115
1/2 of a dill pickle 5

Lunch
2:30 PM
1 lite Progresso soup 120
8 wheat ritz crackers 112

4:30 PM
1 boiled egg (beet egg) 70

Dinner
6:15 PM
2 Gorton fish fillets 340
3/4 cup white rice 150
1 cup canned peas 120

8:00 PM
2 cups of bran cereal 180
1 cup of 1% milk 110


Grand total of 1527 calories
for the day, it was a good day all around but then again I haven't had many bad days, I still don't crave foods, actually, speaking of craving foods, I have not been drinking as much water for the past couple days, originally I thought it was because of the stomach aches I had but I have also been craving salty foods, so I think I may need some more sodium. I try and keep it low but maybe I need a little more than I think I do. so I will be looking into tracking my sodium. I recently made a profile on thedailyplate.com so that I can track sodium levels etc. Thanks for reading.

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

Day 53
4/ 5
Oleh