Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow and Exercise

We got about 9 inches of snow today. it snowed all morning with a small break around 10:00 am, so I went outside and shoveled the walk and driveway, it was about 3-4 inches at that point. took maybe 40 minutes, and I did not get winded which was great! then it started getting serious, and started snowing again and did not stop until 6:30 pm so around 3:00pm I went out to take a layer off of it. and was out there for close to an hour, I shoveled almost all the way back to the back yard (we have a semi long drive way you can park maybe 7 cars in it end to end) so I got some good exercise in because of the lousy weather. as I said it continued to snow until around 6:30 so theres some snow left out there for the morning, so it would appear that I will get some shoveling exercise in tomorrow as well. here are a couple pictures from this afternoon.

A tree on the side of my house that I thought looked cool

My poor California Mustang all covered in snow, I heard it mumbling profanities at me while I shoveled

A look out at the road from in the driveway, you can see the snow accumulating where I just shoveled!

I just thought I would post up some of my day, hope you enjoyed the pics :)

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

Snow and Exercise
4/ 5
Oleh