Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 497, wow its been a while!

Monday went as planned where diet and exercise were concerned, I ate a total of 1650 calories which included my whey protein so calories were pretty much right on the button, I drank 1 gallon of green tea and more than a half of a gallon of straight H2O and for exercise I took my daughter on a 1.8 mile walk (her in the stroller) in the afternoon as it was a pretty nice day yesterday, Have a look at the menu from Monday.

05/11/09

Breakfast
8:15 AM
2 multigrain english muffins 200
2 wedges laughing cow cheese 70
1 serving turkey pepperoni 70
sliced tomato 15

Lunch
12:00 PM
1 lavish bread 100
3 hebrew national hot dogs 120
1 wedge laughing cow 35

3:15 PM
1 scoop whey protein 130
1 cup 1% milk 110

Dinner
6:15 PM
8oz roasted chicken breast 400
3/4 cup white rice 150
1 cup green beans 40
pueblo pepper sauce 30

8:15 PM
18oz watermelon 180

Walking has quickly become my relax time, I get to have no particular place to go and many times its just me myself and I having a conversation with ourselves as the thoughts just randomly jump from subject to subject. I am lucky enough to live where I live and walking around the lake really does make getting out and exercising easy, in fact it does not feel like exercise at all most times, maybe its just because I have a nice place to walk or maybe its because I for so long was trapped inside a 534 pound body and limited to what and where I could go so now that weight is not such a factor I can appreciate the simplicity of a walk.

Which brings me to my next point, hiking, I have not hiked yet this year and it is about time that I go out and get hiking! the difference this year is that wify has agreed to join me and has even suggested that we come up with a way to do "date hikes" imagine that, a hike being someones idea of a date. I think the idea of calling a hike a date is an awesome idea and I see it this way, a date is suppose to be something fun, something that is enjoyed by both people, time spent together doing something that bonds the two or brings them closer through a common interest so actually hiking should be on everyone's list of things to do for a date! I am really looking forward to getting out there with wify and just wandering around through some trails in the near future.

This week has been good so far besides Saturdays picnic at my mother in laws and I am hoping for a loss come Friday, The man in the plastic magic box said it would rain this afternoon so I am going to end this post here so that I can get out for a walk this morning before it starts. Don't forget to get that H2O into your day and thanks for following along with me as I change my life as well as those around me all for the better.

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

Day 497, wow its been a while!
4/ 5
Oleh