Saturday, May 3, 2008

A quick saturday post

Making a pit stop back home and had a few minutes so I figured I would pop on here and post up while I had the chance. wify and I are doing some bulk shopping this weekend and just stopped in to let my daughter get in a quick nap. I bought something that I would not buy giving my current situation, BUT I have not had it in at least 10-12 years and I just could not pass it up. I bought a bag of Herrs Ketchup flavored potato chips. I didn't even hesitate to drop it into the carriage or look at the calories, it didn't matter. I have been looking for these for quite some time now, passively of course because anything can be had on the internet quite easily. just eating a few chips (I had an ounce) when we got home I was thinking about back to the last time I had them at an old friends house, ahh memories lol. it turns out there is 150 calories in 1oz of these delicious chips, so I will likely only have 1 more oz and the rest goes to my son, Turns out he liked them a whole lot too, my daughter said "yo-t" which is "yucky" and my wife looked at me like I was nuts for liking them. were heading back out as soon as the kiddo wakes up to a different store for more "supplies".

I woke up today and am still feeling good about the 8 lb loss from this week. I tried a few shirts on that I haven't tried on in a while and they all fit. I think I have decided to post a before and current status picture up when I hit the 100 lbs lost mark. I will likely post up the infamous picture from August 2007 (my biggest ever and the photo that made me think twice about my weight) and a picture from whatever day I post the pics up wearing the same shirt that I have on in the photo I had posted in the very beginning of this blog, it fits now! no promises on the photos but I am pretty sure I will be slapping one up here :)

It is very gloomy here today and suppose to rain late in the afternoon early evening and not stop until Sunday night so its a bleh weekend for us here. I hope everyone else is able to get out and enjoy their weekends. Mine will be spent shopping for bulk groceries and trying to keep the kiddos busy.

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

A quick saturday post
4/ 5
Oleh