Tuesday, March 11, 2008

S.O.S random going nuts post

Ok, so far I seem solid as a rock, the one to go to for a steady as she goes attitude. welp, Bamn! I just hit a wall. the last couple days I have been feeling off. I feel like something is not working for me currently. I eat between 1300-1500 calories per day, I try and spread that intake out evenly through out the day, I get exercise in almost daily, I have been dropping weight like its going out of style, has it ever really been in style?. two weeks ago I dropped 2lbs and the following week it was 4lb so seemingly in the right direction, I weigh as much today as I did Friday, no gain no loss. Sunday morning I was three lbs less than I was on Friday. I have been online pretty much all day trying to figure out whats going on with me, which my wifes conclusion is that I need to up my calories, This doesn't seem right to me and at the very same time it seems exactly right. "if you refuse to eat more calories then thats an eating disorder" were her words. I don't know if I am just feeling off because of a bad weekend or if I have hit a barrier that needs to be dealt with. For me this blog is about accountability and being honest with myself so I felt like I should post this quandary of mine on here. I just finished dinner and physically full but I feel hungry (more proof my wife says that I need more calories) I feel like that is the answer as well, BUT I cannot make myself eat more calories just yet, this is the most weight that I have lost in my entire life and I do not want to see a positive number go onto my bottom line just yet. I have some thinking to do about upping the calories because I know that what wify said is likely true, she got the idea from things I have said to her, she says that I can nit pick her but when it comes to me I cannot. I will likely delete this post, maybe not though. I don't know I just thought I would write it down. ahhhh told ya random and goin nuts.

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

S.O.S random going nuts post
4/ 5
Oleh