Saturday, March 22, 2008

Day 81

Things are what they are and they are all good at this point, I cannot complain, a huge amount of weight is not on me any more and its all ok. this morning post has turned into this evenings post, I just got back from my Mother in laws house, we were invited for dinner, which I did not count any of the portions, I simply went off of what I know is a serving by the way it looked, I did have a tiny piece of cake as desert.

as far as the menu I am posting for day 81 goes its about 200 calories short and was only 4 times eating, I don't feel great about that but what can I do the day is gone, so whatever. I did in fact hit the second part of the goal that I set for myself for Easter, the first part was to be under 479lbs, which I did a while back, so I added a second part which was to be 465 by Easter, and I woke up this morning and I was 465.2 so I call that a win. I am happy about that fact.

I wanted to get a post up here today because I am not sure I will make it on tomorrow, I will certainly try to but because of the Holiday, who knows. so if not I hope you all have a happy Easter, don't eat too much Candy now.

Happy Easter!!!

with that here is the menu.

03/21/2008

Breakfast
12:00 PM
1oz white cheddar 110
8 wheat ritz crackers 112

Lunch
2:30 PM
1 can tuna 160
2 slices whole wheat bread 140
1 tbsp miracle whip 35
5 wheat ritz crackers 70

Dinner
6:00 PM
2 cups Dads chicken soup 300
1 cup cooked white rice 200

7:30 PM
2 Oranges 170 (yes two!)

Grand total of 1297 calories for the day, all is going in a good direction and I am not stopping any time soon. I have a lot of work ahead of me and it ain't nothing at all to me at this point, second nature.

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

Day 81
4/ 5
Oleh