Monday, February 25, 2008

Day 55

The trip to Cabelas went well, as it turns out they have a small aquarium in there with some fish species local to CT as well as some not so local fish, I saw a Snakehead in one of the tanks along with some Bass and Salmon, its very small but very cool at the same time, theres also a diorama with mounted stuffed animals on a huge mountain that is 2 stories high in the center of the store, the aquarium is inside that diorama. they have a good selection of used rifles and a ton of pistols and all at decent prices. its 2 floors and over all a nice place to walk around on a Sunday afternoon.

I came in at 1242 calories for the day, still low. I am finding it harder and harder to get in all of my calories. if I am being honest, I am a little concerned today. I weighed in yesterday (Sunday) and had a slight gain from Friday, 8/10 of a lb, so I figured I would weigh in today as well (Monday morning) and I weigh exactly the same as yesterday. something that I did, I stopped drinking as much water as usual for the last 2 days of last week which led me into Saturday doing the same thing, this was not on purpose, if you follow the blog you know I had a little concern with the green tea because I found mold in some home brewed tea late last week which was seemingly giving me stomach aches, and led to the less water. also I have not exercised since Thursday. I shoveled snow for at least 1.5 hours, I guess that would count as exercise but I did not ride the bike or do many push ups at all since Thursday. Can any of this be why I don't have a recorded loss since Friday? I don't know yet. my other concern is the low calories. I have been low on calories more than not lately. can this be my breaking point as far as my body saying "ok Buddy it was a nice run now we need some more" again, I am unsure. I will likely be experimenting a bit this week with the intake, I may let it go this week and just step the exercise back up, maybe I just need more exercise? again, I am unsure. this is that part I did not want to come. I am working hard as far as eating right goes and I admittedly have slacked on exercise since Thursday was the last day that I actually did what I would call a "workout" stay tuned for more on this subject..onto the menu.



02/24/2008

Breakfast
11:45 AM
4oz deli turkey 120
2 slices whole wheat bread 140
1 tbsp Miracle whip 35
1 small dill pickle 5

Lunch
2:45 PM
1 small dannon yogurt 45

Dinner
6:15 PM
5.5oz pork chop 330
3/4 cup cooked white rice 150
1 cup fresh frozen corn 140
1 pat butter 35
1 tbsp ketchup 20

8:15 PM
1oz Vermont cheddar cheese 110
8 wheat Ritz crackers 112


Grand total of 1242 calories for the day, and I start the day very concerned with what I am doing. I won't let it get me down or even change my path at all but it is bothering me a bit because I can't figure out what changed in a day or 2 time. last week I lost 8lbs and suddenly I go 3 days with zero loss, its just odd. anyways thats my day, thanks for reading

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

Day 55
4/ 5
Oleh