Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day 35... The Reckoning

Day 35 was a good day over all, that is until about 8:15pm Dun dun duuuuuunnn! I did come in under calories but I also had a piece of chocolate cake, I figure as long as its within my calories and not often no worries. I had a nice long walk, and had a bit of adventure because a dog decided to play chicken with me during my walk (he lost lol) over all a good day, I felt good about the whole day. I was hoping for a dry day today (Tuesday) so that I could take another walk about but I woke up to a wet ground and its raining, and the fella in the plastic box said it will rain all day, so it looks like a bike ride for me today.

on another note, I couldn't resist, I got on the scale this morning, a mid week weigh in if you will. and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw a 4 as the first number on the scale. so I step off and back on again, and there it was, still a 4 followed by a 99. thats right, I am outside the wall! no more 500's for this kid! I am at 499Lbs as of today Tuesday Feb 05 2008! I am very happy about the weigh in. I won't post a picture of something that weighs 499lbs this time as its not my official weigh in day. look for it on Friday! lol . ok ok enough about that. heres the menu for the day.

02/04/2008

Breakfast
8:45 AM
1 boiled egg 70
2 slices lite pumpernickle bread 80
1 tbsp Miracle whip 35
crystal light 5

Lunch
1:30 PM
1 can Progreso lite soup 120
10 ritz wheat crackers 140
1oz Vermont cheddar cheese 110
crystal light 5

Dinner
5:45 PM
2 Gortons fish fillets 340
3/4 cups cooked white rice 150
1/2 cup pinto beans 80

8:15 PM
2.5oz chocolate cake 250
8oz 1% milk 110

Grand total of 1495 calories for the day, I feel a bit guilty for the cake late in the day but I honestly do not think its a bad idea to have something like that from time to time, after all this is a lifestyle change and needs to remain permanent. moderation is key. it feels great to be out of the 500's now I just have to stay out! as always thanks for reading! and today I leave you with a quote.

" I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

Day 35... The Reckoning
4/ 5
Oleh