Saturday, February 2, 2008

Day 32 February

Its a new month and I partially cannot believe I am still doing this. when I started I fully expected it to be another failed attempt and here I am a month later and doing great, and feeling even better. I did go over my calories for the day by 10, I was abnormally hungry all day and honestly went over by the 10 because I miscounted some calories. I thought I had it at 1500 but I go in and double check the meals for the day at the end of the day, it is what it is.

With My reward of getting myself a bike and making a Cafe racer out of it, I think I have decided on a Honda CB550. the reasons? anything under a 600cc gets an insurance break, they look very cool, and I have been reading that for a 550cc bike they are pretty strong. I am not looking for something to "race" I want something to ride around on, on a nice summer day and something to tweak on my own with parts and make a sorta custom cafe. I still have to find one and take it for a ride or at least sit on it to see if its the size I want, I am after all nearly six and a half feet tall :). ok enough about the bike I am going to get lol.

CB550 Cafe style racer

Onto the menu.

02/01/2008

Breakfast
8:30 AM
1 Dannon light & fit Rasberry Yugurt 60

9:15 AM
2 cups bran cereal 180
1 cup 1% milk 110

Lunch
1:30 PM
3 hebrew national hot dogs 135
2 slices Beefsteak lite rye bread 80
1 cup cooked white rice 100
salsa 10
crystal light 10

4:00 PM
1 apple 75

Dinner
6:00 PM
4oz pork chop 265
3/4 cups spanish salsa rice 175
1 cup green beans 40
crystal light 15
ketchup 15

8:00 PM
EAS advant EDGE protein bar 240

Grand total of 1510 calories for the day, not bad at all, I am not sure if I was hungry because I had not made my calories the past few days, or because I added to my work out. either way I was hungry Friday lol. mostly near the end of the day but it passed and all is well. all in all still going strong, and I am positive that this will be a success. Thanks for following along.

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

Day 32 February
4/ 5
Oleh