Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day 22

2 men enter 1 man leaves, it dawned on me just how much I have to lose now knowing what I weigh, I have to lose more than my brothers entire weight off of me! no worries, I got this... the day went well, I was in a good mood all day because of the new scale, exercised on schedule and stayed under calories by 200, I didn't mean to do that it just turned out that way, and I didn't want to eat calories just for the sake of hitting that magical number. my first goal is to get out of the 500's and into the 400's I don't want to stay here on the 500 block any longer!

I woke up today and wanted to hop right on that scale (and I still may) but I think that I want to try and do it strictly once a week, its just hard not to get on it first thing! lol like I lost weight over night or something... shhhhhurre lol. I am happy with how this whole process is going so far and the scale was just a boost for that. let me get on with the menu before I keep you here reading for an hour! lol

01/22/2008

Breakfast
9:00 AM
2.5 hebrew national hotdogs 115
2 slices Beefsteak lite rye bread 80
glass of crystal light 15

Lunch
2:15 PM
1 boiled egg 70
2 slices Beefsteak lite rye bread 80
1 tbsp Miracle whip 35
1 Van De Camp fish fillet 140
big glass of crystal light 15

Dinner
5:30 PM
2 Van De Camp fish fillets 280
3/4 cup cooked white rice 150
8 brussel sprouts 60
crystal light 10
1 pat butter 35

7:30 PM
16oz green tea 2 tbsp sugar 100
1 banana 120



Grand total of 1305 calories for the day, came in a little low, which is ok by me. I was not hungry so I didn't eat the last 200 cals. I figure as long as I am not doing that more often than not I should be ok. Master Blaster DOES NOT run Barter town! I just took it back! as always Thanks for reading and for all of the comments!

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

Day 22
4/ 5
Oleh