Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday and my menu etc etc etc..

Friday went well over all where everything weight loss is concerned for me, I ate within my calorie range and I did some calisthenics for exercise, I drank more than enough to stay hydrated and went to bed early. All of that is great because I have a feeling that today will be less stellar on all fronts, Hydrated? I can do that, Exercise? I can probably squeeze in some push ups and light dumb bell stuff, It's the sleep and calories that may suffer a bit today because of a wine tasting benefit that Wify bought tickets to a couple weeks ago. Now I really dislike wine so that should be easy enough but there will be brewery's there as well as hors devours and a buffet so staying within calories will be a challenge and I have no clue how late we will be staying so sleep may experience some short comings tonight as well. All of that is ok though, just because I am eating well and doing all of the other things that go along with losing the kind of weight that I have lost to date and still have to lose doesn't mean that I cannot do things like this from time to time. I know, I know, "But you just got back on track! don't blow it man!" no way no how will I slip back out of my new range of focus, I lived like this for long enough to know that when I am focused I can step over the line slightly and recover quickly, besides that its paid for and I ain't lettin it go to waste!

Here is a look at the menu from Friday.

Breakfast
7:45 AM
2 cups honey combs 220
1 cup 1% milk 110

Lunch
1:30 PM
1 lavash bread 100
4oz grilled sesame/teriyaki chicken 200
tomato/lettuce/pickle/onion 40

3:30 PM
1 banana 105
1 T peanut butter 95

Dinner
6:30 PM
8oz ground turkey 320
2 80 cal rolls 160
4oz grilled pattypan squash 40
1/2 serving mac N cheese 150

8:15 PM
1/4 of a graham cracker 35

9:00 PM
2 oranges 130

Grand total of 1705 calories for the day and 1.25 gallons of green tea went down the hatch along with about half a gallon of straight H2O, I am back. Tonight I will make the best choices for what is offered at this Benefit with food, I will sample the local brews and I will not feel an ounce of guilt for it. I will be back on track for Sunday and I am eating light this morning and afternoon to sort of offset tonight somewhat. This week I am looking for at least a 4 pound loss, did I just say 4 pounds? I did say it..

Until next time keep on keepin on and all that.

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

Saturday and my menu etc etc etc..
4/ 5
Oleh