Friday, January 16, 2009

Weigh in! a challenge and one happy guy!


This morning I actually woke up earlier than my alarm with a Christmas morning vibe floating through my head because of the notion of me making it into the 350's, Dork eh? but anyways, it was 1 degree outside when I woke up and there is wind so its below zero outside, so the floors were COLD! I walked to the bathroom to get any thing that isn't part of me out of me and straight to the scale. I stepped on and bamn! 358.0 lbs I know I smiled so onto weight two and 358.2 lbs showed up and now I know I was smiling, third times a charm and 358.0 lbs flashed again and with that I have lost 4.6 pounds this week! 7.2 last week and 4.6 this week, think I am happy about the last two weeks? Yes I am! I am officially into the 350's with a total of 176 pounds lost total to date, that number is insane to me sometimes when I think about it, one hundred seventy six pounds! GONE! and I am into a weight range that I consider not so bad.

I am on a mission to weigh less than 300 pounds by the end of June this year, I have had two good weeks where weigh in goes so I expect next week to be not so grand, but then again after the 7 pound week last week I thought this would be a low week too so who knows. Here are some things that weigh as much as I do and as much as I have left to lose.


This Yamaha outboard motor weighs 358 pounds like me.


This is Chloe Marshall and she weighs 176 pounds and was competing for Miss England, I have to say she looks awesome and shows that a woman with some meat on her bones can be as hot as any!


I have 83 more pounds to lose to get to my goal weight of 275, which is now penciled in @ 265 so that I can weigh the same as my father, but the goal stands at 275 for now. I am down enough that its getting difficult to find interesting things that weigh what I have left to lose so from here on out I will just show what I have lost and what I currently weigh. this weigh in brings me within 24 pounds of having lost 200 total pounds, yep thats right when I lose 24 more pounds I have lost 200 pounds! That is insane to me that I am so close to dropping that kind of weight, and just imagine this, when I get there I still have a lot to go! something else happened last night to go with my 4.6 pound loss this week, I told someone other than my wife my current weight, I was talking to my brother and I sent him the photo of me in the jacket that I wore to my wedding (I posted it a few days back) and he couldn't believe it and the conversation progressed to where I just told him, all he could say is "you must feel so good right now" and my response was just "yup".

Now onto this challenge that I set for myself, I said that I would ride my stationary bike for 5 minutes for every pound that I lost and I am counting this as a 4 pound loss this week (sticking to whole numbers from 362 to 358 is 4 pounds) so thats 20 minutes that I will ride for the weight, now here comes the part where you come in, for every comment that I receive on THIS post by midnight Friday (today), I will do 1 extra minute on my bike for tomorrows (Saturday's) cardio session. I have done these challenges in the past and they turn out pretty good and it has never failed to get me a good workout, and since I am feeling on top of the world these last couple weeks its time once again for a challenge. The only catch? you mention that ya drank a glass of water for your comment, so its a win win, I get to bust my ass because of you and you get to be hydrated because of me, sound fair?

Thank you for following along while I get healthy and don't forget that H2O!

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

Weigh in! a challenge and one happy guy!
4/ 5
Oleh