Friday, June 6, 2008

Can it be another weigh in day already?

I am surprised at my number for this week, because I did nothing in the way of exercise and I had the bad Sunday dinner with the beers etc etc and yet I managed to pull off a four pound loss for the week, I weighed in at 423 pounds this morning and with that I am 111 pounds lighter than I was 5 months ago. I have a goal to be under 400 pounds by the end of August, I have a wedding to attend and my Mother is coming for a visit from CA and it would be nice to be 399 or less by then, that gives me roughly 11 weeks to get under 400 lbs. I think that is a very attainable goal yet still not a sure thing, none of this weight loss is a sure thing but you get the idea.


This 1985 GSX550E weighs in at 423 lbs, my current weight.

This Suzuki RM60 weighs in at 111 lbs, the amount I have lost so far.


My intake for Thursday was 1501 calories, I would say thats right on the button as far as my intake goal goes. my back feels better today and the pain is just a dull thump when I hit that not so sweet spot so I look forward to the weekend without pain in my back, I will keep my fingers crossed with that. here is the menu for Thursday.

06/05/08

Breakfast
8:45 AM
2 Multigrain english muffins 200
omega 3 spread 40
sliced tomato 10

11:00 AM
12 oz watermelon 108

Lunch
2:45 PM
2 cups home made soup 325
1/2 cup cooked white rice 100

Dinner
6:00 PM
1 can tuna 150
3 slices whole wheat bread 210
1 tbsp miracle whip 35
sliced tomato 10
1 dill pickle 10
7oz sweet potato fries 175
ketchup 20

8:00 PM
12oz watermelon 108

Grand total of 1501 calories for the day and 4 pounds gone this week, I am happy with that and now I am anxious to get below 420 lbs and into the teens, and then onto the single digits and finally into the 300's! I think once I am in the 300's I will get a new spark and get really motivated to get down as low as possible, I am motivated now but man I can't tell you how the 300's are going to feel. Thats it for todays post kids, make sure to come visit again tomorrow, same bat time same bat channel...Da na na na na na na na Da na na na na na na na Da na na na na na na na Fat Man!...but not for long, Thanks for reading.

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

Can it be another weigh in day already?
4/ 5
Oleh