Saturday, May 24, 2008

A lazy Saturday afternoon post. or so I thought

Here I am its Saturday afternoon, its one of those lazy feeling days, a stronger than easy breeze is outside, fat white clouds floating through a blue sky. I woke up this morning and went out to get the things that I needed to fab up the seat bracket for my Mustang and I got the new front seats installed they look great and shes ready to go. have a pot of soup on the stove and as soon as I finish this post I am dragging the lawn chairs up from the basement and headed out to the back yard with a beer to enjoy the rest of the afternoon, I had a minute and I try to be as consistent as possible with posting each day.

Fast forward 3 hours...

Ok I am back, when I said a minute I guess I meant literally, its now 7:30 pm, I was dragged away from the lap top to help with dinner and ended up going outside for a while. but that is all done and I am back. I snapped a couple pics of the new seats in the car and since I mentioned it I thought I would post them what do ya think?


My new old leather seats, I had to fab the bracket a bit to get it to work but they look and function good.

Ok onto the weight loss, I am into the 20's with my weight. this morning I weighed in at 429 lbs, and I only mention it because its the 20's! I just can't wait until I am in the 300's and this brings me that much closer. intake was good for Friday 1354 counted calories which included a light beer, but wify rented National treasure 2 and we had popcorn with it, which I did not put into my excel sheet so I know that I was above calories for the day. speaking of popcorn, I ran out of the cheddar seasoning that I normally use on my popcorn so I used this as a chance to try something out that a fellow blogger had mentioned doing, and I gotta say Thanks to andeely for the suggestion of making Taco popcorn, and what I did was use the normal bit of Smart balance omega 3 spread that usually gets put on, but I substituted the cheddar for taco seasoning, I have to say that I was surprisingly pleased with it. The cheddar is the best topping for me but that taco popcorn hit the spot and is a great idea for a change in flavor.

I ran out of tea yesterday so made home home brewed, which is fine by me but the Arizona tea is just so convenient. here is a photo of my empties for the past week and a half, think I drink enough?

My empties

and onto the menu for Friday.

05/23/08

Breakfast
8:00 AM
1 pear 85

10:00 AM
3oz roast chicken breast 150
2 slices whole wheat bread 140
1 tbsp miracle whip 35
tiny dill pickle 5

Lunch
2:20 PM
1 tbsp peanut butter 95
1tbsp jelly 50
2 slices whole wheat bread 140

Dinner
6:30 PM
6.5 oz roasted chicken 325
1 1/3 cup green beans 60
3/4 cups cooked white rice 150
omega spread 15
1 coors light 104

11:00 pm
Unknown amount of air popped popcorn
1 tbsp Smart Balance omega 3 50
Taco seasoning 15

Grand total of Oh I dunno, more than I should have had I can say for sure. wify rented Cloverfield to watch tonight but there is no popcorn planned as I don't like to eat late 2 nights in a row, even if it is just popcorn. I will likely not get a chance to post tomorrow (Sunday) as my Father in law is coming by to visit with the kiddos and we may be headed to a park for the day. I wish you all a great weekend and thank you all for following along.

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

A lazy Saturday afternoon post. or so I thought
4/ 5
Oleh