Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day 77

An average day in the life of a fella losing weight, minus the exercise...I have not really exercised this week at all, its been cold and windy outside so the walks have taken a back seat and I still do not have a pedal for my bike. I am in fact still on track with intake. I had 1312 total calories for the day but 155 of that came at mid night, which brings up my other point, I have been going to bed very late all week. 2am on the weekend and now last night around 1am and I am up by 7am so thats not exactly a lot of sleep. the last time I neglected sleep I lost very little weight that week. I need to get this back on track. its Conan Obrien's fault I tell ya. yesterday was St Patty's day as we all know and I thought to myself "I bet Conan has a good show with him being Irish and all" so I stayed up...I need to stop that crap. otherwise it was an average day like I said.

here is the menu for the day.

03/17/2008

Breakfast
8:00 AM
1 banana 105
1 tbsp peanut butter 95

11:00 AM
1oz Vermont sharp cheddar 110
8 wheat ritz crackers 112

Lunch
2:00 PM
3 hebrew national hot dogs 135
3 slices lite rye bread 150

Dinner
5:45 PM
2 cups dads chicken soup 300
3/4 cup cooked white rice 150

12:00 AM (Yes this is midnight)
1 cup 1% milk 110
small dannon lite yogurt 45

Grand total of 1312 calories for the day, I am a little meh about eating so late but it is what it is so I am not gonna sweat it ;). gonna keep on keepin on and in a year look back at these posts and know that they helped me get there. Thanks again for reading along with my random typing.

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

Day 77
4/ 5
Oleh