Friday, February 1, 2008

Day 31

I did not make my calories again. I actually came in 355 calories short, man I gotta stop that lol. Today (Friday) is weigh in day number 2, and its a short week as I just weighed in on Tuesday, but I wanted my weigh in day to be the same as my wifes so I changed it to Friday.

It was an average day as far as everything went, nothing too important to report really, I did mess around with some dumbbells in the afternoon, some curls and triceps extensions to go with the push ups but nothing really strenuous.

Oh the best part, I just weighed myself this morning (Friday) and I weighed in at 503lbs so thats a 3lb loss since Tuesday! so I am happy with that. the hard work appears to be paying off! but I want more lol. its time to step it up a notch I think. I am going to attempt to make my work outs more intense and last longer. I am a mere 3 lbs off of my mini goal which is to get off of the 500 block and get into the 400's . I may have to have a mid week weigh in on Tuesday again to see if I made it. also I posted a picture of a motorcycle last week when I weighed in, because the bike weighed the same as me. I am going to post a picture of something that weighs the same as I do each week that I weigh in, and since I am getting back into bikes because of the reward I set for myself, its been bikes, man I can't wait until I can't find a bike that I don't weigh as much as! lol so with that I give you the menu and the photo.

01/31/2008

Breakfast
9:00 AM
1 apple 75

11:00 AM
2 hebrew national hot dogs 90
2 slices Beefsteak lite rye 80
ketchup 10

Lunch
2:15 PM
1 can Progresso lite soup 120
1/2 cup cooked white rice 100
1 english muffiin 100
1 pat butter 35
2oz sliced tomato 10

Dinner
6:15 PM
1 cup near east whole grain Rice Pilaf 210
5oz roasted chicken breast 275
1 cup green beans 40

This 1985 GV700 Madura V-Four weighs in at 503lbs


Grand total of 1145 calories for the day, I decided that I was not going to make myself eat the remainder of the calories for the day because I was weighing myself in the morning. I need to get the calories back up into the 1400-1500 mark for the rest of the week, I worry about going into starvation mode and messing up my metabolism (not likely at my weight but still) I am happy with the 3lb loss, especially since its only since Tuesday! thats my day and morning in a nutshell and I am still feeling very positive about the decision to make this change in my life. Thanks for following.

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

Day 31
4/ 5
Oleh