Friday, January 25, 2008

Day 24

Another Thursday down, and closing in on 1 month at this. I will take a new photo on Sunday, when I started this I took some before photos and plan on taking a couple pictures per month on the last Sunday of each month to compare them. I did take a couple pictures at the 2 week mark but I am curious to see if theres a difference in one month, being a big fella I don't expect to see too much of a change if any at all but its still fun to have the comparison.

I wasn't feeling too hot Thursday (sore throat and the start of a cough, my wife is getting over the exact same thing, Thanks Hon! lol) so I did not ride the bike or any exercise at all for that matter. I woke up today (Friday) and can feel something in my chest, have a slight cough and no voice! I bet she will be happy about that last part ;). so in short I will be skipping the bike again today, which annoys me lol. a month ago it would have annoyed me to have to ride it! now I am annoyed that I can't. who wouldda thunk?

Speaking of pictures, I thought I would post up a picture of me. its a couple years old (maybe from late 2003 to maybe 2004 somewhere in there) I would guess me in the mid 400's in the picture

Me and a couple buddies, Las Vegas Riviera, I had this on my hard drive so I thought I would share. I am the fella in the center, I would guess me at mid 400lbs give or take in this photo click for full sized pic.


Onto the menu...

01/24/2008

Breakfast
10:00 AM
2 cups bran cereal 180
1 cup 1% milk 110

Lunch
12:30 PM
1 can lite Progresso soup 120
7.5 Ritz crackers 120
1 apple 75

4:00 PM
1 quaker rice cake 60

Dinner
6:30 PM
4 oz of Turkey 120
3 slices of whole wheat bread 210
1.5 tbsp of Miracle whip 55
6 oz baby carrots 80
1 tbsp lite cesar dressing 45

8:30 PM
1 apple 75
2 tbsp peanut butter 190

Grand total of 1440 calories for the day, I am still having a time getting in all 1500 calories every day, the apple and peanut butter was only to make the calories, I didn't want it. I hope this cold or whatever it is passes fast so I can get back o n the bike. as always i want to thank you for following me.

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

Day 24
4/ 5
Oleh