Monday, January 21, 2008

Day 20

Another week has come to an end and the journey goes well. something I noticed lately is on the News in the morning (my morning ritual) they are showing lots and lots of weight loss stuff, I mentioned this to my wife a week of so ago and she thought that maybe because its the beginning of the year. I think its going to be the new trend, the new smoking if you will. media hypes it all up and before you know it the world has obesity on the top rung and somewhere someone is making a killing off of it. bah media...I won't go too much more into that or else you fine people that care to follow me will be reading for an hour and a half here ;)

I got the calorie thing down pretty good now, I have been hitting very close to the 1500 mark lately. dinner went well with my father in law, he had a few questions as to how we were doing and what exactly we were doing as far as this change goes, over all seemed supportive and happy that we have decided to go this route.

The 15 degree weather has not let up here in good old New England so I have not gone on a walk about in a while. I skipped the bike all weekend as well, today I will ride again when the baby takes her nap, and the push ups are daily no matter what. I will also start in on some meditation tomorrow, the wife and my son are home today due to the holiday so it would be counter productive to start today. I blabbed enough so lets get onto that menu for the day.

01/20/2008

Breakfast
12:00 PM
1/2 cup refried beans (3 tacos) 90
3 small mission white tortillas 165
1oz Kraft lite cheddar cheese 50
2 oz tomato 10
1oz lettuce 5
2tblsp All Natural Salsa 10
crystal light 5

Lunch
4:00 PM
2 slices Beefsteak light Rye Bread 80
2 hebrew national hotdogs 90

Dinner
6:30 PM
3oz pork 200
1 cup cooked white rice 200
1 cup green beans 40
lite cesar dressing 135
small green salad 50
1 pat butter 35
large glass crystal light 30

9:00 PM
16oz green tea 2 tbsp sugar 100

11:00 PM
5 cups air popped popcorn 100
2 pats butter 70
glass crystal light 20


Grand total of 1485 calories for the day, waking up later on the weekends is making my dinner larger on the weekends because I get a late start. I did use some sugar in my green tea last night to make up a few calories (probably not a good idea but hey) and we watched Resident Evil 2 last night, I had a good sized bowl of popcorn with butter on it (more making up calories) the movie was as good as the first movie so if you like the series you may like this one, nothing great though. I am still anticipating that scales arrival and I am unsure if there is mail delivery today because of the holiday, if there is....I will have it today, if not, tomorrow.

Just like always, I thank you for reading and following along with me. Thanks

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

Day 20
4/ 5
Oleh