Thursday, January 15, 2009

Weigh in eve and the chalenge is set.

Weigh in time has come around again, its funny how that happens every week, Last week I dropped 7.2 pounds which brought me to 362.6 pounds and I wanted very much to get into the 350's this week and that is still my goal. To be in the 350's I think will be surreal to me because I cannot remember a time in my life that I was actually "in the 350's" and yet that has been the weight that I have used on my license for years, it has been what I say to people when they asked if they asked, "so waddya think ya weigh?" to my "about 350" which I always knew was not even close to correct and now if can hit that weight I say it and be right on the money!



My intake was below my allowed 1700 yesterday coming in at 1665 total calories and I did get in a gallon of the good stuff AKA Green tea. I am also craving bananas, which is not a big thing normally but wify bought a bunch of bananas about 2 weeks ago and they were really green, nothing odd about that right? wrong! they are still green! some slight yellow is showing up on a couple of them but they are still not ripe, I think they are magical non aging, non ripening bananas or something, its driving me nuts because I am stubborn and won't throw them out, and before you say 'well are you sure they are bananas ant not plantains or the likes" I am sure they are bananas! one got yellow and I ate it a few days ago but the rest are still green (why did only one get yellow!?) and I am at a loss as to why so on the fridge they sit (now in a brown paper bag) and when they ripen I will enjoy them if only to prove to the banana gods that I won. Ok ok enough about the bananas, 25 minutes on the stationary bike along with some push ups and a stretching routine was how part of my afternoon was spent yesterday and will be in my plans for today as well. Will I make it into the 350's? I sure hope I do but if I don't it just means that its one more week before joining that clubhouse, but I will get there. Have a look at yesterdays menu.

01/14/09

Breakfast
8:00 AM
2 multigrain english muffins 200
2 wedges laughing cow cheese 70
1 serving Turkey pepperoni 70
sliced tomato 10
dill pickle 10

Lunch
12:00 PM
2 slices whole wheat bread 140
1 T peanut butter 95
1 T jam 50
1 dannon yogurt 80

2:30 PM
1 pear 85

Dinner
7:00 PM
4 slices whole wheat 280
1 can tuna 150
1 T miracle whip 35
1.5 oz jax 225
dill pickle/tomato/lettuce/onion 25

8:00 PM
1 WW Ice cream Sandwich 140


Grand total of 1665 calories for the day, and a challenge is set for tomorrows weigh in, I mentioned it in yesterdays post and here is how I shall work it. for every pound that I lose I will ride 5 minutes on my stationary bike and in addition to that, for every comment that I get before midnight Friday on tomorrows weigh in post I will do an extra minute on the bike. That means that the length of my Saturday cardio session will be dictated by anyone that leaves a comment! 10 comments, 10 extra minutes! 40 comments (gasp) 40 extra minutes! (I see 40 people following this blog now which I think is awesome so I used that for my gasp number) bring it on! make this big ol hunk of a dude sweat his arse off! the only catch is that I ask that for every comment that I get that the poster drink a glass of water, sound fair? heres to a good weigh in, wish me luck!

Thank you for following along and if you regularly read my blog you know that its time to grab yourself a nice big drink of H2O, and if you are new, get on up and grab a glass of water you deserve it for making it to the end of my post.

As Ever
Me

Related Posts

Weigh in eve and the chalenge is set.
4/ 5
Oleh