Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day 14

So day 14 went well, and it went not so well, peculiar huh? we shall start with the part that went well, I woke up to 7 inches of snow and went out and shoveled for 30 mins, so off to a good start, then I rode the bike for 15 mins and got a good sweat going, still good, one would have to agree. so good in fact that I was feeling it and in a great mood, I listened to some old music that I had not listened to in a while, still feeling good, had a nice steak dinner and then it happened, I wanted a piece of chocolate cake (imagine now a movie sound track turns on as if to say The plot thickens Dun dun duuuunnnn!) I did it, I had a 3oz piece of chocolate cake for 350 calories which brought me above the 1500 mark by 100 calories. though I do not feel guilty for having it, it does feel like my first slip in 2 weeks even though the calories were not that bad, it still felt like empty calories. just gotta keep on keepin on I guess. onto the menu.

01/14/2008

Breakfast
8:30 AM
2 cups bran cereal 180
1 cup 2% milk 130

11:30 AM
1 cup air popped popcorn 40
1 serving popcorn seasoning 5

Lunch
2:45 PM
1 can of Progresso soup 200
5 Ritz crackers 80

Dinner
6:00 PM
6 oz chuck steak lean 400
3/4 cup cooked white rice 160
1 cup canned green beans 40
glass crystal light 10
1/4 of a small dill pickle 5

7:30 PM
3oz slice chocolate cake 350 <---The devil made me do it

Grand total of 1600 Calories for the day, not my best showing for the time I have been doing this thanks to the cake but still good and got more exercise than usual in so I feel good about it! Thats my story and I'm sticking to it! lol honestly I don't think its all that bad but I don't want to make a habit out of it, after all thats how I got here right? again I want to thank you for reading, its appreciated.

As Ever
Me


Related Posts

Day 14
4/ 5
Oleh